Random good picture Not show
1. The current situation of higher vocational education development has decided the imperativeness of personnel system reform.
2. The paper discusses existing problems in speciality experimental teaching and its imperativeness of reformation.
3. How to establish an effective legal system of protecting the vulnerable groups is imperativeness in front of us.
4. Stemmed from historical traffic accident data, the importance and imperativeness of assessing driver's fault rate were expounded in the paper.
5. Confronted with the same challenge of globalization, countries in East Asia have come to realize the imperativeness and importance of adopting a common economic and cultural defending system.
More similar words: cooperativeness, decorativeness, imperative, imperatively, imperative mood, competitiveness, amativeness, it is imperative that, imperative sentence, creativeness, combativeness, talkativeness, innovativeness, categorical imperative, imaginativeness, inventiveness, impressiveness, activeness, impulsiveness, restiveness, positiveness, generative, primitiveness, retentiveness, secretiveness, deceptiveness, effectiveness, assertiveness, receptiveness, perceptiveness.