Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Let us next consider the psychological and artistic impedimenta that Green brought with him into the crucible.
2. The two new Death Eaters Impedimenta Harry, Hermione, and Neville.
3. Issues as to independent performance, impedimenta communication and promotion system deficiency exist comprehensively in the higher vocational technique contest and curricula construction.
4. And the Impediment Jinx , spell word Impedimenta, can block someone or something from moving caster.
5. The Roman word is better, impedimenta . For as the baggage is to an army, so is riches ...
6. We were weighed down with sleeping bags, gas cookers and pans - all the impedimenta of camping.
7. He came with his wife, six children, four dogs and various other impedimenta.
8. The kitchen must have as much space as possible for herbs, spices, pots and pans, cook books and all my other impedimenta.
9. There was little benefit from carping about the organizational source of the disciplinary impedimenta.
10. Leaving the engine running[sentencedict.com/impedimenta.html], he then returned to the house to collect his executive briefcase and other relevant impedimenta.
11. Phillotson mounted beside his box of books and other IMPEDIMENTA, and bade his friends good-bye.
12. I simply liked the idea of fat tires and being able to go up and down curbs or other road impedimenta with impunity.
13. His works-"Sneering at the tiger" tells that it is tragical for people to live without impedimenta consciousness .
More similar words: impediment, rudimentary, condiment, embodiment, sentimental, impeachment, temperamental, detrimental, experimental, implementation, impede, dimension, dimensions, expedient, sentiment, entailment, impertinent, impenitent, mental, raiment, mentally, regiment, compliment, experiment, momentary, commentary, implement, ornamental, incremental, lamentably.