Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Last and most impalpable of all is public sentiment.
2. For we have not clung to obsolete and impalpable assumptions concerning our society purely as the result of obtuseness and ignorance.
3. But what is behind this impalpable concept called brands?
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
4. Laparoscopy locates the position of impalpable testes and decides treatment options for them.
5. A clear glass counter has an impalpable quality that brings guests and bartenders into a closer relationship.
6. Impalpable ideas floating through his mind.
7. I am an immaterial impalpable incarnation.
8. The commonplace is just that light , impalpable, aerial essence.
9. As I inhale the impalpable breezes that set in upon me.
10. Thou hast vanished from my reach, leaving an impalpable touch in the blue of the sky, an invisible image in the wind moving among the shadows.
11. But words are More impalpable than bricks, reading is a longer and More complicated process than seeing.
12. The characters become impalpable.
13. The impalpable power of faith.
14. Roads they were then of the Sidhe and of those who have dealings with the impalpable and the evanescent.
15. With the development of breast screening, more cancers are detected in the very early impalpable phase.
16. Objective To investigate the clinical characteristics and management of unilateral impalpable testis.
17. Offering femininity that is elegant yet at the same time mysterious, dressed in fabrics as impalpable as desire.
18. Recently laparoscopic orchiopexy has been accepted as an appealing diagnostic and therapeutic procedure for clinically impalpable testes.
19. Objective To evaluate the diagnostic value of testicular blood perfusion imaging of impalpable undescended testis.
20. A feeling of emptiness grows in me; it infiltrates my body like a light and impalpable fluid.
21. Abdomen was soft, no tenderness and rebound tenderness; Liver and spleen were impalpable.
22. I was a child then, I wrote: Chopin's piano is as comfortable as my bed, as it an impalpable sword goes straight to my heart.
23. I declined joining their breakfast, and, at the first gleam of dawn, took an opportunity of escaping into the free air, now clear, still, cold as impalpable ice.
24. I declined joining their breakfast, and, at the first gleam of dawn, took an opportunity of escaping into the free air, now clear, and still, and cold as impalpable ice.
25. Chinese contemporary art' is being formed and constructed by various enthusiasm and desires in China and overseas, but it is after all impalpable and indefinable.
More similar words: palpable, culpable, capable, comparable, impeccable, implacable, political party, impair, impact, impartial, able, viable, cable, table, notable, unable, gabled, enable, usable, parable, affable, tableau, be able to, impossible, sociable, suitable, reliable, bearable, renewable, amicable.