Random good picture Not show
1) Objective:To evaluate the clinical effect of Intravenous Immune globulin (IVIG) and Hydrocortisone on infant with severe asthmatic suffocating pneumonia.
2) Conclusions With appropriate immunoprophylaxis, including hepatitis B immune globulin and hepatitis B vaccine, HBV carriers can breast feed their babies.
3) Benzodiazepines and immune globulin can be used in the treatment of the disease.
4) What is hepatitis B immune globulin ( HBIG )?
5) ObjectivesAt present the domestic application of hepatitis B immune globulin is still a lack of guidance programmes, reported around the effects of hepatitis B immunoglobulin surviving controversy.
6) The immune globulin type mainly was mixed deposition.
7) Have you been given immune globulin, IFN, thymic peptide, TF, immunodepressant , etc. within 3 months?
8) Objective:To research hepatitis B immune globulin(HBIG)preventive effect of mother and infant transmission to the hepatitis B virus(HBV).
9) Albuterol was coupled to bovine serum albumin (BSA) to prepare the antigen and immunized in rabbit to produce the anti albuterol serum (immune globulin).
10) Vaccine has other advantages, including long-term protection,[http://sentencedict.com/immune globulin.html] and it may be a reasonable alternative to immune globulin for postexposure prophylaxis in many situations.
11) For children under 1 year of age, immunocompromised individuals, and those with chronic liver disease, immune globulin is recommended.
12) Currently, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends breastfeeding despite maternal HBV infection when newborns have been immunized at birth and received hepatitis B immune globulin (HBIG).
13) Methods:A study was completed on the construction of virus and immune globulin, the character of vitamin and minute quantity element.
14) If you are pregnant, your newborn baby must be given 2 injections( first dose of hepatitis B vaccine and hepatitis B immune globulin) at birth and then complete the whole hepatitis B vaccination.
15) Does the child inject for a long time does immune globulin have disadvantage?
16) Objective: To investigate hepatitis B virus(HBV) S gene "a" determinant mutation in children who failed to be protected by hepatitis B vaccine and hepatitis B immune globulin.
17) Objective: To explore the efficacy of flunarizine combined with immune globulin as add on therapy for senile epilepsy.
18) Objective To evaluate the therapeutic effects of intravenous injection of immune globulin in newborns with ABO hemolytic disease.
19) The product, which is really a mix of antibodies derived from human blood, is known generically as immune globulin and is applied intravenously once a fortnight.
20) Researches showed that there were abundant immune active substances in immune milk, such as immune globulin, lactoferrin, lysozyme, lactoperoxidase, growth stimulating factor and etc.
More similar words: immunoglobulin, globulin, euglobulin, antiglobulin, gamma globulin, thyroglobulin, globule, globular, immune, non-immune, autoimmune, be immune to, immune system, immune response, autoimmune disease, autoimmune disorder, autoimmune diabetes, humoral immune response, globus, lobule, lobular, lobulated, commune, immunize, immunity, immunise, immunised, immunogen, immunized, commune with.