1. A timer can be fitted to an immersion heater so that it comes on at specified times of the day.
2. Don't fit an immersion heater boss to an indirect self-priming cylinder.
3. Immersion heater spanner Electric immersion heaters fit into a large screwed boss on the top or side of a hot water cylinder.
4. You can hire the correct immersion heater spanner, but their cheapness probably makes buying one a better answer.
5. There is an electric immersion heater, though, for all your hot water.
6. There is an electric immersion heater[Sentencedict], though.
7. Built-in airing cupboard incorporating lagged hot water tank and immersion heater.
8. You don't need to drain the whole system - just enough so that water doesn't come out of the immersion heater boss.
9. Simply switch to the Economy 7 tariff and update your immersion heater with an inexpensive Maxistore conversion package.
10. Separate airing cupboard with foam dipped hot water cylinder, immersion heater and timer for boiler.
11. Fitted wardrobe cupboard with further cupboard housing the lagged hot water tank with fitted immersion heater and internal slatted shelving.
12. These are forbidden in dormitory: stove, rice cooker, water heater, immersion heater, electrothermal cup, flatiron , electrothermal blanket etc.
More similar words: immersion, tension headache, interstate commerce commission, emersion, submersion, lionheart, immerse, lionhearted, conversion rate, immersed, theater stage, interconversion, interstate commerce, unheated, richard the lionheart, confirmation hearing, version, aspersion, eversion, aversion, subversion, reversion, perversion, inversion, diversion, dispersion, conversion, water heater, introversion, retroversion.