Random good picture Not show
1. The following day, the feast of the immaculate conception, there was a closing ceremony in St Peter's Square.
2. The great bells of the Immaculate Conception chimed the hour.
3. An avowed skeptic, van Loon left the Immaculate Conception and the Resurrection out of his subsequent The Story of the Bible, 1923.
4. Inside Beijing's Immaculate Conception Cathedral, more than 1, 000 Chinese parishioners gathered to say Mass on Friday.
5. The doctrine of Mary's Immaculate Conception was a matter Unclothed of dispute throughout the Middle Agbs.
6. The Roman Catholic church also the doctrine of Immaculate Conception and her bodily assumption into heaven.
7. The doctrine of Mary's Immaculate Conception was a matt of dispute throughout the Middle Ages.
8. The doctrine of Mary's Immaculate Conception was a matter of dispute throughout the Middle Ages.
9. The Immaculate Conception is a Catholic doctrine that asserts that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was preserved by God from the stain of original sin at the time of her own conception.
10. Alice herself was deaf and dumb until - she claims - she saw a vision of the Immaculate Conception.
11. Some see in it the girdle ot hymen and the promise of the immaculate conception of a Messiah.
12. After his ordination in 1953, he spent three years as assistant priest at the Immaculate Conception Church, Glasgow.
13. The Roman Catholic church also holds to the doctrine of her Immaculate Conception and her bodily assumption into heaven.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The crescent on the crest is a special symbol for the Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary.
15. But what really helped me to come off at that time was, I believe, to view the history of philosophy as a screwing process or, what amounts to the same thing, an immaculate conception.
16. The Catholic church neatly took care of the problem by inventing the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception, which excluded the Virgin Mary from partaking of Adam's imputed guilt.
17. A girl dressed as an angel on the day of the Virgin of the Immaculate Conception celebrations in Ciudad Vieja, Guatemala.
18. "Then on the four small beads say the "Hail Mary", adding after each, "Blessed be the pure, holy and immaculate conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
19. Marquette had solemnly contracted, on the feast of the Immaculate Conception, that if the Virgin would permit him to discover the great river, he would name it Conception, in her honor.
20. In 1854, Pope Pius the Ninth proclaimed the dogma of the Immaculate Conception.
21. The crescent the crest is a special symbol the Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary.
22. Hey,did you know that a lot of people think that the Immaculate Conception refers to the conception of Jesus?
23. Tak Oi Secondary School, which is sponsored by the Missionary Sisters of Immaculate Conception, is dedicated to providing an all-round Christian education to its students.
24. Yet his human journey exhibited many divine elements such as the immaculate conception, his fulfillment of many prophecies about the Messiah, and his performance of many miraculous signs.
More similar words: immaculate, immaculately, preconception, conception, conceptional, misconception, maculate, conceptive, concept formation, conceptualisation, conceptualization, inception, ejaculation, contraception, macular degeneration, concept, premature ejaculation, ejaculate, conceptual, conceptually, concept model, concept album, conceptualize, conceptualism, conceptualise, deconcentration, population control, reception, perception, exception.