Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The creative power of imagination has an im- portant role in the achievement of success in any field.
2. Do you have any suggestions for im- proving my listening comprehension?
3. This was not as im- probable a proposal as it might sound.
4. Given the dependance of infrared imaging system performance on target thermal contrast or temperature difference (T) between target and background, the accuracy of Tb of critical im- portance.
5. Objective To explore the effect of incubative time to ELISA assay with FAME system, and to im- prove the accuracy of ELISA assay results.
6. Purpose:The observation Uygur Cure the outside method to influence asthma sufferers im- munity, endocrine function.
7. The sherry went to my head and I was im- poverished for days by the loss of sixpence.
8. My father would not share my enthusiasm and soon, I noticed(Sentence dictionary), grew im- patient at these meetings.
9. In frequency synthesis by phase lock, the loop gain will vary by the same amount due to this effect, which generally im- pedes optimization of loop performance.
10. While fluororesin is used as the core of POF, it can reduce the loss of POF, im- prove the temperature resistance, bandwidth and permanence of POF.
11. Conclusion Hsp60 could activate DCs in vitro and in vivo, Puerarin could significantly inhibit specific im- munity induced by HSP60 and improve vascular endothelium-dependent dilation.
12. In order to solve the problem existing in training data sets, present Bayes algorithm is im- proved and an algorithm using unlabeled data to improve the capability of the classifier is proposed.
13. This paper describes the mechanical mold of the carborundum about its operational condition, process. the im- proved process and its effect.
14. In this paper, we gives a new lower bound estimation for the rank of a matrix, and im- prove the result of.
15. If love a lady like that seems to enter into a beautiful dream im- consciousness.
16. The results of the inspection showed that the healthy level of Platycladus orientalis plantation which implemented the forest health management measures was obviously im- proved.