Random good picture Not show
1. The ileocecal valve and terminal ileum are usually dilated rather than stenosed.
2. Terminal ileitis ileocecal valve open longer, shortening the time of closing, the ileocecal valve systolic and diastolic dysfunction may be an important factor in the pathogenesis of CTI.
3. The ileocecal valve is edematous and irregular, whereas the terminal ileum is spared.
4. They are usually located in ileocecal valve or right - sided colon.
5. To investigate the chronic terminal ileitis ileocecal valve systolic and diastolic function and its significance.
6. Here is another example of extensive ulcerative colitisThe ileocecal valve is seen at the lower left.
7. Since the possibility of a malignancy can not be excluded, the mass was resected, and an end-to-end ileocolic anastomosis was performed due to the proximity of the mass to the ileocecal valve.
8. T11- Kidneys, ureters, large intestine, urinary bladder, adrenal medulla, adrenal cortex, uterus, ovaries, ileocecal valve.
More similar words: ileocecal, mitral valve, mitral valve prolapse, logical value, practical value, theoretical value, valve, valved, real value, bivalve, legal value, calvary, valveless, initial value, salvage value, nominal value, calve, calvados, check valve, heart valve, residual value, terminal value, calved, calves, calvarium, aortic valve, intake valve, safety valve, relief valve, commercial value.