Random good picture Not show
1) The identifiability for causal effects under a type of causal model is treated by equation method.
2) Based on the error mapping function, the identifiability of geometric parameters of Tricept is investigated.
3) In the thesis , the identifiability for steady-state models is studied and gives the sufficient conditions for system identifiability.
4) The identifiability for causal effects under a type of assumptions based on conditional independence in a causal model is treated by equation method.
5) The author investigates the problems about hydrological model identifiability. A quasi-analytical approach was advanced by combining the analytical method with the numerical one.
6) The identifiability of geometric parameters of 6-DOF parallel kinematic machines is studied using a subset of pose error data.
7) In this paper, we prove the identifiability of the treatment effect.
8) This paper discusses identifiability of the initial state of one vibrating string with viscous damping at end point,[http://sentencedict.com/identifiability.html] where the velocity at this point is observed.
9) It has demonstrated that the method has stronger identifiability , which has also been proved by the simulation.
10) Subsequently, we briefly discuss the identifiability of the parameters. Finally, in order to find the optimal parameters of the identification model, an improved PSO algorithm is constructed.
11) When it comes to government programs, though, identifiability seems to be more a curse than a blessing.
12) The utility model aims to improve the operability and the display identifiability of an operation display device in a tableware cleaning and drying machine.
13) A physical description of the theoretical basis of the judgement of identifiability has been given, but its strict mathematical analysis is omitted on account of space limitation.
14) In this paper, this method is extended to multi-user system and some identifiability conditions are given.
15) Then, the dissertation analyzes the selected identification method. If unknown parameters are excessively sensitive to the noise, the selected method is not global identifiability.
16) This paper is concerned with the observability of topology configuration, the correlation of measurement data, the detectability and identifiability of the bad data in the innovation graph technique.
17) It is shown that for MIMO systems with an equal channel impulse length for different users, the algorithm requires a weaker identifiability condition.
18) In this paper, the authors demonstrate Chan-Wei scheme does not satisfy strong unforgeablity, strong nonrepudiation and strong identifiability.
19) For OFDM systems, necessary and sufficient conditions for blind channel identifiability based on the finite alphabet property of information symbols are established.
More similar words: verifiability, identifiably, identifiable, unidentifiable, contingent liability, viability, liability, amiability, pliability, friability, variability, reliability, sociability, tax liability, negotiability, legal liability, invariability, unreliability, joint liability, public liability, personal liability, several liability, identified, identifier, limited liability, quantifiable, unidentified, unlimited liability, liability insurance, contractual liability.