Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Icelandic Volcano has not yet completed her tantrums and shall explode again.
2. What can only cause Icelandic Koruna to be strong raises its risk rate of return, but this at present not in the least sign.
3. Top environmental prize goes to Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water at the Bottled Water World Awards in Mexico.
4. As a result, Icelandic dishes tend to be bland.
5. The Scandinavian languages of Danish, Icelandic, Norwegian, and Swedish comprise the North Germanic grouping.
6. In 1783, the Icelandic volcano Laki sent a sulphurous smog over Europe, plunging it into an extreme winter that killed thousands.
7. Their 100 krona note depicts 18th century Icelandic scholar Arni Magnusson.
8. The halving of the dollar value of the Icelandic krona at the height of the crisis pushed inflation as high as 18.6%.
9. Icelandic stock index dead situation, but Shanghai and Shenzhen stock index bounce 6 %.
10. The Icelandic krona is the official currency of Iceland.
11. At around three in the afternoon, an Icelandic parliamentarian named Birgitta Jonsdottir walked in.
12. Red Cross Society of China and its Icelandic counterpart met in Beijing yesterday.
13. Icelandic dictionary order, case - insensitive, uppercase preference, for use with 1252 Character Set.
14. He said the cost of McDonald's ingredients, most of which are sourced from Germany, had doubled in the last 18 months as a result of severe depreciation of the Icelandic krona and high import taxes.
15. Rodgers wants to be reunited with former Swansea loanee Gylfi Sigurdsson but the Icelandic joins Tottenham instead.
16. The failure of banks in Iceland resulted in a devaluation of the Icelandic Krona and threatened the country with bankruptcy.
17. This time the most conspicuous victim has been the Icelandic krona.
18. More than a hundred local authorities placed large sums of money on deposit with Icelandic banks. The total amount is hundreds of millions and could be as much as a billion pounds.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Unofficially , the record belongs to a 374 year old Icelandic clam which was found in a museum.
20. "The reason is the rising cost of imported supplies following the collapse of the Icelandic krona, " said the report.
21. It was horribly unfair: a public resource—all the fish in the Icelandic sea—was simply turned over to a handful of lucky Icelanders.
22. Complete independence form Denmark after World War inspired the Icelandic nationalism to flourish anew.
23. South Africa, a huge exporter of platinum and gold, has seen its currency fall further than any other this year except the Icelandic krona .
24. Geysers, hot springs, and steam vents provide geothermal energy that heats 80 percent of Icelandic homes.
25. The flow of funds into Britain as a result could create another Icelandic type problem.
26. Financial responsibilities, including revenues and expenses, in the matter of the property will be shared according to the formal agreement between both Icelandic and Chinese parties.
27. " shouts the front page of Reykjavik's lifestyle newspaper, alongside a picture of Dr Seuss's character, the Grinch, clutching a bag of Icelandic krona.
28. He is able to pick up, almost osmotically, those things with which most people struggle - maths and syntax (he mastered Icelandic in a week).
29. The best fishermen returned for a second year in a row without their usual haul of cod and haddock, so the Icelandic government took radical action: they privatized the fish.
30. Mr Weiner offers colourful observations, even when he samples hakarl, or rotten shark, an Icelandic speciality.
More similar words: iceland, indices, jaundice, jaundiced, appendices, romance language, celadon, excel at, porcelain, science lab, elan, nicely, indic, dice, indict, syndic, dicey, ireland, foreland, ice lolly, handicap, indicant, bodice, wasteland, homeland, melanin, melange, voiceless, varicella, priceless.