Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This ice field was steeper than the first, and twice as high.
2. Andy and John are on an ice field in Zanskar now, toiling slowly up toward the monastery.
3. Earth's crust is like an ice field floating atop the ocean.
4. This ice field has been melting rapidly over the past 20 years, sending millions of gallons of water and miles of ice into Prince William Sound every year.
5. Ice field exploration, classification and studies of meteorites from Grove Mountains, Antarctica, are reviewed.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
6. Glaciers in the Southern Patagonia Ice Field, in the Chilean and Argentine Andes, are disappearing at much faster rates than scientists had anticipated, the Santiago Times reported.
7. A yellowish glare in the sky over an ice field.
8. A crumpled ice field forms confluence of two massive glaciers in Alaska's Wrangell - St. Elias National Park.
9. There they noticed the ice field just above the falls.
10. Researchers put markers atop the ice field blocks in 1962 and Thompson said measurements using satellites show the summit of the ice has been lowered by about 56 feet in 40 years.
11. Early in the programme a few specimens of achondrites were found in both the Allan Hills and Yamato ice fields.
12. Nicknamed "Island Peak" in the early 1950s, the mountain once poked through a surrounding ice field.
13. We've joined a team from Southampton University. They've been studying the ice field for five years.
14. I have a dream that one day on the white ice field of Artic, I will be able to sit down together with Eskimo at the table of brotherhood.
15. The jagged peaks of Antarcticas Filchner Mountains rise in the distance as an intrepid mountaineering team makes camp on an ice field.
16. The White Spider acts much like a funnel – any rock- and ice slides are channelled over the ice field which the climbers must pass.
17. I have a dream that one day on the white ice field of Arctic, I will be able to sit down together with Eskimo at the table of brotherhood.
18. It may be recovering ground that was lost to eruptions of Lautaro, the active volcano from which the Southern Ice Field radiates.
19. Blame for the incident fell on the ship's deceased captain, E. J. Smith, who was condemned for racing at 22 knots through a known ice field in the dark waters off the coast of Newfoundland.
More similar words: force field, in the field, minefield, battle field, battlefield, field officer, field, fields, afield, fielder, infield, outfield, subfield, gas field, ball field, field day, oilfield, fielding, oil field, airfield, hayfield, midfield, garfield, field mouse, cornfield, corn field, field house, field trip, field work, fieldwork.