Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She went into hysterics when she heard about her husband.
2. He always has hysterics at the sight of blood.
3. Mum'd have hysterics if she knew what you'd done.
4. He'd often have us all in absolute hysterics.
5. He went into hysterics when he heard the news.
6. The whole class dissolved into hysterics when they saw him.
7. My mum'll have hysterics when she sees the colour of my hair.
8. It was such a shock I had hysterics.
9. She had the audience in hysterics.
10. She'll have hysterics when she finds out how much money is missing.
11. She went into hysterics.
12. Everybody who heard this had hysterics.
13. The audience was in hysterics.
14. Occasionally the whole class dissolves into hysterics for about five minutes and then refuses to tell me what I have said.
15. Both hysterics and anorexics have almost invariably been middle-class women or girls.
16. If I promise not to shriek or have hysterics,(sentencedict.com) will that do?
17. He still felt ill, but the hysterics seemed to have relaxed him a bit.
18. Nancy's having hysterics and raving about a black ghost, of all ridiculous things.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. I pulled over in hysterics and a cop came to see what was wrong.
20. I'm sick of your having hysterics, okay?
21. Your mother would have hysterics if she knew you were using her car.
22. She had a fit of hysterics and called him some bad names.
23. Convinced the plane was about to crash, many people were sobbing and in hysterics.
24. He was hilarious - he had us all in hysterics.
25. That means Pascoe and a few dozen other ill-informed hysterics.
26. Both seemed helpless, and Mrs Garfitt was working up to hysterics.
27. But she has no good explanation why the overwhelming majority of hysterics seem to be women, especially today.
28. I made up some very strange names which sent them into hysterics.
29. He waited for her reaction, anticipating the floor of tears and the hysterics.
30. Onyx Muggeridge would certainly, in her language, have had hysterics.
More similar words: hysterical, hysteria, mysterious, oyster, mystery, posterity, esterification, physics, step by step, system, Eric, ecosystem, solar system, American, immune system, unitary system, interim, sister, poster, foster, bacteria, interior, criteria, material, exterior, western, eastern, cluster, austere, bolster.