Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. AIM: To analyze the interventional effect of mild hypothermy on cerebral edema through observing the dynamic changes of MRI in experimental hemorrhagic cerebral edema of rats.
2. Conclusion Shallow-midst-shallow hypothermy of hyperconcentrative kalium oxygenate blood surpasses high kalium oxygenate cold-blood in myocardial protection.
3. To investigate the clinical efficacy of hypothermy plasma operative system on nasoendoscope on nasal adhesion.
4. ObjectiveTo investigate clinical application of treating the senile nose-bleeding by using hypothermy plasma and endoscope.
5. It introduced the feature of central high fever, the significance of head hypothermy, and the area and methods of temperature monitoring for patients.
More similar words: hypothermic, hypothermal, hypothermia, hypothetic, hypothenar, hypothesis, hypotheses, hypothecate, hypothesise, hypothesize, hypothyroid, hypothetical, hypothecation, hypothalamic, hypothalamus, hypothetically, null hypothesis, hypothyroidism, alternative hypothesis, hypotonia, hypotenuse, hypotonic, endothermy, hypotension, hypotensive, hypodermic, hypodermis, hypodermic needle, hypodermic syringe, orthostatic hypotension.