Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Can see, shipping hypothec has 3 character: 1. Assure quality.
2. The realization of hypothec is one of the core contents of hypnotherapy system.
3. The hypothec system originated from the ancient Rome law and has experienced a long process of development, so as to get the status of "king of guarantee".
4. Just like hypothec and hypothecate, mortgage is corresponding newly emerging real right of pledge.
5. Regard right as the settlement hypothec marked, has already had very remote history so far.
6. The implementation of the hypothec of the real estate should be limited by priority and leasehold that formerly exist.
7. It's not only the uppermost effect of hypothec, but also the uppermost right of the hypnotherapy person.
8. Our country has not regulated the securitization of hypothec right specifically, it refers that hypothec mortgage securities can be circulated, having financing mortgage function of investment.
9. The first part is about the analysis of present situation of realization of hypothec in China.
10. The third chapter makes a comparison in the legislation of hypothec securities in two typical civil-law-system countries—Germany and Japan and draws a conclusion.
11. The law of contract in our country stipulates the legal hypothec of construction project contractor, but doesn t define the conflict between the legal hypothec and the normal hypothec.
12. The part analyzes competition between the tax priority and hypothec, mortgage and lien.
13. For financial claim guaranteed by chattel mortgage, the paper, based on essence of hypothec specific nature, points out the damages should be excluded.
14. There are great influence and value for us to learn how to perfect China's remedy system on the hypothec right.
15. It's well in the trend of statutory principle of modern property law to treat intellectual property rights as subject matters of hypothec.
16. Then the changes of mortgage relations and the problems on exercising hypothec arising from the changes of the housing mortgage loan obligation relations are analyzed.
17. The effect order of every real right of pledge and its relation with hypothec at this moment, become the focal point that the author discusses.
18. The thesis discusses the legal efficacy of the limitation to the mortgager and the protection to the right of the person holding the hypothec after the mortgage is set up according to law.http://sentencedict.com
19. The second part is about the comparative review of realization of hypothec.
20. The first part is mainly addressing the theoretical foundation of the remedy system on infringed hypothec.
21. Emphasis on the method of handling the conflict between the lessee's purchasing priority and the part owner's purchasing priority, hypothec, and government's purchasing priority.
More similar words: hypothecate, hypothecation, hypothermy, hypothesis, hypothetic, hypothenar, hypothermal, hypotheses, hypothermic, hypothermia, hypothesise, hypothesize, hypothyroid, hypothetical, hypothetically, hypothalamic, hypothalamus, null hypothesis, hypothyroidism, hypothesis testing, alternative hypothesis, hypotenuse, hypotonia, hypotonic, hypotension, hypotensive, apothecary, orthostatic hypotension, hypo, hyponym.