Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To investigate the mechanism of hyperphagia and obesity induced by bilateral lesions of the hypothalamic paraventricular nuclei (PVN).
2. Washington Post readers met Kane in November 2004 when Ranit Mishori, a physician who frequently writes for the paper, reported on Kane's struggle with hyperphagia, or excessive eating.
3. The event's prime goal was to have participants join forces to learn what causes hyperphagia, in hope of eventually devising a treatment or cure.
4. Kane's father, Jim Kane of Towson, this month helped organize a conference for researchers who work with genetic disorders that are characterized by hyperphagia.
5. The intestine of the rat lengthened with development in the control rat and in addition of an added requirement in rats with resection with or without hyperphagia.
6. RESULTS: Incorporating BJ in drinking water protected young KKA(y) mice from hyperphagia and significantly reduced their weight gain.
7. This was interpreted as to mean that ventromedial lesions in weanling rats also have caused hyperphagia although the overeating may be masked by the concommitant growth hormone insufficiency.
More similar words: dysphagia, polyphagia, menorrhagia, hagia sophia, gastrorrhagia, interphase, esophagitis, hyperplasia, hyperpyrexia, hyperplastic, hyperparathyroidism, hypertext transfer protocol, benign prostatic hyperplasia, phage, plagiary, orphan, hype, hyper, geophagy, sphagnum, plagiarism, plagiarise, plagiarist, plagiarize, orphaned, esophagus, phagocyte, hemorrhagic, plagiarized, hagiography.