Random good picture Not show
1) Hydroxylation of vitamin D gives a derivative that will increase intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphates.
2) The hydroxylation of phenol to produce dihydric phenol is a rapid and strongly exothermal reaction, the activity of the complex-oxide catalyst decreased rapidly.
3) AIM To investigate the hydroxylation process of benproperine in humans.
4) Here, we reported a new method of direct hydroxylation of benzene to phenol with dioxygen in presence of amine based on the results gained by formers in our group on the benzene hydroxylation.
5) Recent progress and synthesis methods on direct hydroxylation of benzene to phenol are systematically introduced.
6) The process includes hydroxylation, self packing of APTES and terephthalic aldehyde packing.
7) Modified soybean phospholipids coupling of ethylene oxide and hydroxy were prepared using soybean phospholipids via the reactions of ethoxylation and hydroxylation.
8) AIM : To synthesize hydroxylated derivatives of canrenone using Aspergillus ochraceus hydroxylation enzyme system by microbial transformation.
9) In normal rice plants, bentazon resistance is due to bentazon hydroxylation in the plant cells,[http://sentencedict.com/hydroxylation.html] followed by metabolism to nonphytotoxic glucose conjugates of 6-OH-bentazon and 8-OH-bentazon.
10) Aromatic cytokinins metabolism is classified under four broad headings : interconversion, hydroxylation, conjugation and oxidation.
11) Formation of phenolic tar during separation of products from diphenols synthesis by phenol hydroxylation was studied.
12) The interaction between bilirubin and copper ions was studied by fluorescence method using 2,2'-bipyridyl as a hydroxyl radical trapper through the hydroxylation of the aromatic compound.
More similar words: hydroxylamine, hydroxyl, hydroxyl group, decarboxylation, hydroxyapatite, hydroxy, hydroxychloroquine, hydrogenation, dehydrogenation, hydroxide, hydroperoxide, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide, aluminum hydroxide, hydration, rehydration, dehydration, alkylation, methylation, water of hydration, hydrostatic, carboxylase, hydrogen ion, hydrostatics, oxidative phosphorylation, phosphorylation, dephosphorylation, aromatic hydrocarbon, dehydroepiandrosterone, hydro.