Random good picture Not show
1. They pretend everything is hunky-dory when they have just lost their job, been ditched by their girlfriend, or smashed their Peugeot into a lamp-post.
2. Everything here is hunky-dory. Don worry.
3. In fact, everything appears hunky-dory. AgBank on Tuesday asked the firm to take the lead in its planned roadshows to sell the IPO to investors, according to one source.
4. Everything here is hunky-dory. Don't worry.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. After all, if everything was hunky-dory all the time, you would never get a chance to learn how to be patient.
6. Amanda:Of course not. Everything here is hunky-dory. Don't worry.
7. His girlfriend is hunky-dory, getting on nicely with almost everyone.
8. After all, if everything was hunky-dory all the time, you would never get a chance to learn how to be patient. (I'm sure that last sentence was annoying too!
9. Don't worry, everything here is hunky-dory.
10. His girlfriend is hunky-dory, getting on nicely ost everyone.
11. The thing reportedly couldn't find its critical paths and gave off false signals that everything was hunky-dory when it wasn't.
12. My wife and I spent five years sailing the South Pacific Ocean in our own 50-foot sail boat, Hunky-Dory, which I designed and self-built.
13. H - P directors may not have been pleased to hear that Ms. Fiorina thought everything was hunky-dory .
14. Nothing changes for you with the exception of feeling hunky-dory all the time.
More similar words: hunky, chunky, rinky-dink, funky, junky, spunky, flunky, clunky, junkyard, hunk, thunk, chunk, hunker, hunkered, chunking, hunker down, dory, hunkered down, dormitory, hanky-panky, sky dive, skydive, skydiving, pay down, lay down, cry down, money down, play down, carry down, lay down the law.