Random good picture Not show
1. We hunkered down round the campfire, toasting marshmallows.
2. Betty hunkered down on the floor.
3. I hunkered down, ignoring the funny looks from passers-by.
4. He felt his backache and didn't hunker down.
5. The press have hunkered down for the night outside the palace, waiting for news of the royal birth.
6. He ended up hunkering down beside her.
7. Their strategy for the moment is to hunker down and let the fuss die down.
8. School had trained them to hunker down, to disengage.
9. People are hunkering down in camps.
10. A third student has plopped his books by the door and is hunkering down against the wall.
11. Fergus walked on his heels, still hunkered down, across the room, eyes and gun pointed towards the plasterboard ceiling.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. To talk, they often got down on their haunches and hunkered.
13. But there he was, already hunkered down, six carefully selected marbles from the others' collection, at his side.
14. He placed his sales calls hunkered over, head under his desk.
15. One telltale sign is when government hunkers down and starts to tinker with things.
16. The view is worth every tortured moment of discomfort it takes to hunker down, scrunch up, and peer out.
17. Should your management bet the company on a high-risk business strategy? Hunker down and attempt to weather the storm?
18. This year, Hollywood mostly prostrated itself, hunkering down until the wind from the right blows over.
19. The 20-minute ride to the dinner table is chilly; you hunker down, gripping a thick blanket and your companion.
20. He liked to hunker down and talk.
21. Red hunkers down and joins him. Nothing is said for the longest time.
22. It hunkers deep below the earth with three objects of uncertain value and power—which it guards with threats and malice.
23. Some colliers squatted upon their hunkers against the wall.
24. He sank to his hunkers , murmured an Act of Contrition in his dying rapist's ear and bashed in what was left of his face with the rock.
25. He had to sit on his hunkers.
26. He hunkers down by the pit and rakes away the earth from a blackened flat surface with his fingers.
27. These days, Mrs. Buffet hunkers down in her own Hawker 1000 jet.
28. Feeling at once enervated and threatened, the enterprise collectively hunkers into a defensive, self-protective posture.
29. Big Man's already threatening bulk is obviously magnified still further by his scale, but as he hunkers in the corner we stand taller than him and he retreats from us in his introspective unhappiness.
30. Yet what we have instead is a political culture in which one side sneers at knowledge and exalts ignorance, while the other side hunkers down and pretends to halfway agree.
More similar words: hunker, hunkered, hunker down, hunkered down, junkers, bunker, junker, clunker, spelunker, bunkering, bunker hill, coal bunker, bonkers, conkers, blinkers, canker sore, banker's draft, hunk, chunk, hunky, thunk, hunks, chunky, dunked, unkept, sunken, junket, flunkey, unkempt, drunken.