Random good picture Not show
1. He listens with an alert, humorless expression.
2. The only human notes in the dull and humorless whining are cigarette references.
3. Defining and analyzing humor is a pastime of humorless people.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
4. Quaritch is a humorless man, thicknecked and barrel-chested, with one side of his face twisted by the scars from an encounter with some Pandoran predator.
5. Most of these books are humorless.
6. It was a humorless wink; a wink of warning.
7. Does the writer sound crooked or honest, humorless or playful?
8. The authorities took their usual humorless approach to this flight of fancy.
9. A "Saturnine" disposition is typically humorless and somewhat grim.
10. SEVEN HUMORLESS MEN sIt 'sideside at a long table. An empty chair faces them.
11. We waited to have our visas minutely examined by security police with green uniforms and humorless expressions.
12. Not " getting " deception or nuance, they are straitlaced and humorless.
13. When even survival is questionable any discourse on human rights becomes a humorless joke.
More similar words: more or less, odorless, colorless, humor, humorous, humour, tumor, rumor, floor leader, posthumous, pearlescent, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness, less, bless, lessen, useless, lesser, lesson, unless, witless, sinless, hapless, careless, formless, endless, nonetheless, spotless.