Random good picture Not show
1. "There was a lot of human engineering that went into the design of the missile sites and the structuring of alerts to keep you busy and thinking about other things," said Morris.
2. Under the impact of climate warming and human engineering activities, the embankment with crushed rock slope protection needs the strengthening techniques in warm permafrost regions.
3. The field is also called human engineering , and human factors.
4. The naturally occurred and human engineering activity induced landslide hazards are rather serious in China.
5. Ergonomics is also known as human engineering, human factors engineering, user - centred design, and inclusive design.
6. Intensive human engineering activity has become a very important process that remarkably affects the urban geo-environment during the period of quick urbanization of China.
7. Suiting human engineering whe users adjust vilrating amplitude.
8. The so-called human engineering, is to use scientific methods of physical analysis and capabilities designed to coincide with the machinery and equipment.
9. Accord with human engineering design of the torch handle and quick connecting cut cut torch technology makes operation more easy.
10. Therefore, knowledge of human engineering will play a great role here.
11. The main factors, which lead to hill landslide, are following: human engineering activities, corrosion of flowing water, change of groundwater and concentrated rainfall.
12. Landslide hazard has its own characteristics, which varied with geological environment , economical process and human engineering.
13. That is the simple product design time to take the human engineering test filter to!
14. The development features of the modern automotive body design is analysed, and the application of aerodynamics and human engineering to the automotive body design is also introduced in this paper.
15. Plasma cutting system was applied to the fields: positive car surface design, modern human engineering ship and aircraft shape smooth processing and building perfect symmetry.
16. Rock mass engineering geological problem of bridge site in gorge slope reflect the discrepancy between human engineering activity and engineering geological conditions.
17. Cushion which is designed in line with principles of human engineering guarantees the comfort of long-standing sitting.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The engineering geological environment is related to the geological environment in which human engineering activity is conducted.
19. The typing key zone and the functional key zone at both sides of the keyboard adopt an oblique design meeting human engineering, which makes the operation of the keyboard to be more comfortable.
20. SC - 2's operator's position was not designed with a great deal of human engineering in mind.
More similar words: engineering, bioengineering, civil engineering, engineering school, nuclear engineering, safety engineering, reverse engineering, engineering design, genetic engineering, engineering science, engineering analysis, chemical engineering, structural engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, agricultural engineering, engineer, chief engineer, civil engineer, system engineer, flight engineer, software engineer, aerospace engineer, locomotive engineer, industrial engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, maintenance engineer.