Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To uncover the effect of human chorionic gonadotrophin on the invasion of choriocarcinoma cells.
2. Human chorionic gonadotrophin ( hCG ) test is the most commonly used serologically diagnostic test in clinic.
3. Human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG), 2000U, i. m. twice a week, and oral testosterone undecamoate were administered. The sex characteristics were more obvious and the gonad developed after therapy.sentencedict.com/human chorionic gonadotrophin.html
4. Objective To investigate the effect of human chorionic gonadotrophin on matrix metalloproteinase-19 (MMP-19) mRNA expression in trophoblasts.
5. Objective: To find out the effect of human chorionic gonadotrophin on the invasiveness of trophoblast.
6. There is a sudden rise of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophin during early pregnancy, which controls the production of other pregnancy hormones.
7. Do We Need to Follow Up Complete Miscarriages With Serum Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin Levels?
8. Methods The PCO rat models were established by pregnancy hormone combined with human chorionic gonadotrophin.
9. As soon as a woman conceives, the embryo secretes human chorionic gonadotrophin or hCG, the hormone we check for in pregnancy tests.
10. In this regard, the main cause of pregnancy nausea is believed to be the human chorionic gonadotrophin hormone or the hCG hormone.
More similar words: human chorionic gonadotropin, gonadotropic, gonadotropin, chorionic, chorionic villus sampling, autotrophic, heterotrophic, anchorite, anchoring, drop anchor, chorion, anchorman, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, eutrophication, adrenocorticotropic hormone, abiotrophy, amyotrophy, trophic, atrophic, atrophied, eutrophic, psychotropic, dystrophic, neutrophil, anchor, hypertrophic, diastrophism, neutrophile, human capital, transhumance.