Random good picture Not show
1. Hs promised to rustle up some young actors in a few days.
2. Serum hs - CRP level was measured by terminal latex agglutination nephelometry immunoassay with BEHRING BN ProSpec.
3. Professor, Department of English, Shih Hs...
4. SDS 12 mont hs after operation was 51%and the audition with lip-reading 73.8%.
5. Hs is a little detached, " both in and out the game ".
6. CONCLUSION: SMS can heighten glucocorticoid content in HS rats, elevate the specific binding capacity and site of GR and increase the dissociation constant of GR in hepatic cytosol.
7. ACA - IgG to SBP and DBP, hs - CRP to SBP and DBP showed positive linear correlationship.
8. Before having a splenectomy, anyone with HS should have the pneumococcal vaccine.
9. By using HS 6288 noise analyzer, the noise monitoring is carried on in Changyuan town.
10. The author was charge of HS base design and prototype system implementation in this solution.
11. The advanced KODAK EKTAPRO HS Motion Analyzer was utilized to systematically observe the forming process and the shape of air core inside hydrocyclones for the first time.
12. Consulting the HS model, propound the normal model to explain momentum effect in China stock market.
13. Tests under a controlled test truck with HS 20 loading also confirmed the analytical model.
14. Pro - alert effect of hs - CRP and ACA - IgG will be mattered to hypertension.
15. Results PAPP - α and hs - CRP concentrations in blood increased 24 hours after coronary stent implantation.
16. The endophytic bacteria of HS plants contain Sphingomonas yanoikuyae , Paenibacillus polymyxa, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Arthrobacter globiformis.
17. The serum hs - CRP was detected by Dade Behring prospect ( Immuno - nehelomitery ).
18. Hypertonic saline ( HS ) resuscitation prevents PMN activation in vitro and in animal models.
19. The author also implemented the HS knowledge base and J 2 EE - based HS code intelligent query system.
20. Objective To discuss the characteristics of subgroup neu ron loss of hippocampus sclerosis (HS) in temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE).
21. Typical behavioral finance models include BSV, DHS,(sentencedict.com) HS and BHS.
22. Hilus neuron lost in HS groups only.
23. HS - K - WTA - 2 can identify the larger elements ( or smaller ones ) in a data set.
24. The needs for usability evaluation in particular should be judged in the broader context of the relative importance of usability evaluation in relation to other HS activities.
25. Box 10: For each good described in Box 9, identify the HS tariff classification to six digits.
26. Box 8: For each good described in Box 7, identify the HS tariff classification to six digits.
27. Helmholtz resonator has a simple configuration, but it has a good noise eliminating performance at low frequency. So it hs been widely used on the engine intake and exhaust noise reduction.
28. Objective To observe the therapeutic effects of capsaicin on hypertrophic scar ( HS ).
29. Objective To discuss the changes of High sensitive C - reactive protein ( hs - CRP ) in prognosis of the acute coronary syndrome ( ACS ).
30. The postprandial proximal gastric area of FD group instantly was shrunken and that at other time was increscent compared with that of HS group, but that after treatment was shrunken.
More similar words: betting, Settings, slingshot, running shoe, selling short, nothing short of, letting, getting, petting, setting, jetting, vetting, netting, wetting, fretting, forgetting, go-getting, upsetting, besetting, targetting, globe-trotting, bed-wetting, setting down, long shot, thermosetting, typesetting, wire netting, bloodletting, shoplifting, longshore.