Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Such barometers as car sales and housing starts have remained dismayingly weak.
2. New housing starts fell more than 2 percent in May.
3. Most experts forecost a mild decline in housing starts.
4. Seasonal adjustments for housing starts must be made in mid - winter.
5. New housing starts fail ( fell ) more than 2 % in May.
6. Housing starts, which were still soaring as recently as 2005, are now at a 20 - year low.
7. New housing starts fell more than two percent in May.
More similar words: flying start, housing estate, falling star, evening star, shooting star, housing, start a business, warehousing, housing boom, public housing, housing project, fits and starts, in fits and starts, by fits and starts, longstanding, long-standing, heartstrings, living standards, polling station, filling station, moving staircase, accounting standard, rousing, dousing, carousing, delousing, starting, startling, startlingly, starting point.