Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is in charge of the municipal housing project.
2. The city authorized a housing project.
3. The City Council allotted money for a housing project.
4. The building inspector is visiting the new housing project.
5. The housing project, which had been approved by the town council, was narrowly defeated by public vote.
6. The residents of the Bernal Dwellings public housing project, which the suspects had terrorized for years, won.
7. A riot in a drab housing project outside Paris leaves one participant on his deathbed, a victim of police brutality.
8. An expensive new housing project and a new multi - million pound grammar schools was under construction.
9. A low - cost housing project in principle by the lending bank to host.
10. The minute household approval can enhance the housing project the overall quality.
11. Strycker's Bay involved construction of a housing project in a middle income area.
12. The objective is to develop a small housing project using shape computation as a design methodology.
13. They will break ground on the new housing project next week.
14. First, speeds up the construction indemnificatory housing project for low - income families.
15. Hengmeijiayuan is the first national comfortable housing project example of Zhenjiang.
16. We are financing for the housing project.
17. Floodwaters engulf a housing project in the Bajo Yuna community in central Dominican Republic.
18. Also has certain model significance to other housing project development scale localization.
19. Would you care to comment on why you voted against the new housing project?
20. He is not beyond sitting down to redesign a housing project.
21. One time on the news they had a big fight at a housing project.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. In addition, I know that the application of the Housing project will be economic, such as waiving land leasing, a number of tax relief on concessional terms.
23. Desperate tosalvage his career, he begs Roark to design one last building for him: alow-income housing project to be called Cortland Homes.
24. Sure enough, Tremaine lost his job on the Tottenham L . C . C housing project.
25. Based the review of some theory and the analysis of the case, this article had a many-side discussion about the meant how the housing project should improve its efficiency of investment.
26. The minute household approval should carry on before the housing project completion approval.
27. All the old buildings were pulled down to make way for anew housing project.
28. The departments concerned proposed the donation from the whole society to support the Housing Project.
29. She moved out of 97 Orchard and into a nearby public housing project in 1941.
More similar words: projecting, project, projected, projector, projection, projectile, pilot project, slide projector, project manager, manhattan project, overhead projector, introjection, housing, warehousing, public housing, rousing, dousing, printing press, cousin, limousine, using, busing, musing, causing, amusing, perusing, purchasing power, focusing, accusing, confusing.