Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Hubert, who was the boy's housemaster, summoned a mechanic and invited Barbara to lunch.
2. His housemaster Lionel Weston is an former Englad scrum-half.
3. My housemaster was A. M. McNeile.
4. His housemaster wrote to Lord Baldwin asking for help, which led to an extra ￡150 perannum towards Georg's keep.
5. Another housemaster in describing what he would ideally like to do also set it in the context of his sense of powerlessness.
6. The fight was broken up by the housemaster, whose ears had been open in anticipation for some days.
7. It's better that the housemaster guides the children when they are watching TV.
8. One day , the housemaster went out , leaving the dog look after.
9. Accordingly my housemaster had come to find me sleeping on the bed with my suit on.
10. This country has common point that the housemaster pay high emphasis to their children's education.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
11. The housemaster fixed Jack with a decidedly hostile look.
12. I accepted this as natural; it never occurred to me at the time that a housemaster could also be a friend.
13. Except for the head of the house, who was chosen by the housemaster, the Library elected its own members.
14. The reason of quicker household division in rural family lies in housemaster authority weakening and better economy condition of young people.
15. Taking his place at a new boarding school, he's immediately befriended by a range of unlikely suspects, including his housemaster and the school bully.
More similar words: cremaster, houseman, housemate, housemaid, toastmaster, past master, quartermaster, master, masters, mastery, mastered, masterly, masterful, mastering, webmaster, bandmaster, paymaster, master key, taskmaster, master race, mastership, scoutmaster, postmaster, mastermind, master plan, grandmaster, masterwork, master card, headmaster, ringmaster.