1. The usual run of mugging, housebreaking and shoplifting.
2. The little springer spaniel mix is house-broken, and she walks alongside you if you put her on a leash.
3. He was housebroken in three days and has never done anything naughty.
4. I am housebroken , I love to go for walks (I can walk straight when I think about it), and I'm always good for a cuddle.
5. I am housebroken and quiet, loving and healthy.
6. Wolves do not train well and cannot be housebroken, due in part to their territorial nature and to the importance of elimination in marking their territories, as well as for other reasons.
7. I'm fully housebroken , and only bark if I can see people I love but can't get to them.
8. Is your dog housebroken?
9. You have to keep after your son if he refuses to be housebroken.
9. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. I never have to tell him anything more than once. He was housebroken in three days and has never done anything naughty.
11. Dogs readily take to training, and can be easily housebroken.
12. You have keep after your son if he refuses to be housebroken.
13. Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken ?
More similar words: broken, brokenly, unbroken, broken in, broken-down, broken home, broken line, broken reed, a broken reed, heartbroken, broken heart, brokenhearted, insurance broker, housebreaking, broke, broker, go broke, go for broke, flat broke, brokerage, pawnbroker, power broker, stockbroker, stock broker, brokerage firm, houseboat, housebound, tenebrous, stroke, cherokee.