Random good picture Not show
(1) He runs every day to hone his stamina.
(2) In the absence of hone, most cuts are identifiable by the muscle structure.
(3) Meanwhile, Arnold continued to hone his skill at mass production.
(4) Instead they hone their personal fighting skills and come in times of need to fight in small warrior bands.
(5) Soon the police hone in on him like hounds with snouts full of fear.
(6) The blade hone and the irregular shapes from the hip bone identify shoulder and sirloin cuts.
(7) The student has to hone his skills to develop the power and speed to push the material past that limit.
(8) This will improve your document while helping you hone your skills into professional quality.
(9) The course is specifically designed to hone their skills to a professional level.
(10) In another virtual program, novice therapists hone their skills with simulated soldiers, suffering from post-traumatic stress.
(11) They hone their skills in their everyday lives.
(12) Once you hone your communication skills(Sentencedict.com), you'll see results.
(13) C Conduct regular exercises to practise and hone counter - terrorism contingency plans.
(14) Thrift - point for future plot points, capital, hone their efforts!
(15) You have to hone your competitive edge to remain ahead of others.
(16) Sometimes it takes difficulties to hone our skills and clarify our intentions.
(17) Hone Your Reputation as a Can - Do, Enthusiastic Employee.
(18) The charge of hone calls, Internet also dropped.
(19) Destruction of hone with limited osteosclerosis.
(20) At this time, Stewart began to hone and develop her business skills.
(21) Mark accepted this and used the waiting period to improve relationships and hone his skills.
(22) Such a large sanding area and variable speed are luxuries that many hone improvers may find unnecessary.
(23) So Jorge Sampaio should have plenty of time to hone his speech-writing skills. Sentencedict.com
(24) So, out of love For my straight sisters, I want to hone your skills until they're razor-sharp.
(25) Supporters argue that local youths need a safe and legal place to hone their sidewalk surfing skills.
(26) As a 3 handicapper who will no longer work endless hours, he will have a chance to hone his game.
(27) I had noticed three hens running free in my hostess's courtyard and that night one of them ended up in a dish on my table. 37 villagers brought me goat's cheese and hone.
(28) Inclusive design makes room for contributions from people who live a different and more challenging experience and must hone incredible resourcefulness as a daily necessity.
(29) Nenets boys play at lassoing each other—a game that may help them hone the skill for herding reindeer strays a few years hence.
(30) It will take at least one month for the broken hone to hear up.
More similar words: phone, honor, honey, honour, phony, honest, honesty, dishonor, phonetic, honorary, honeycomb, catch on, honestly, touch on, switch on, marathon, symphony, siphon off, honorable, homophone, telephone, cell phone, cellphone, dishonest, dishonour, dishonesty, phonology, microphone, cacophony, telephony.