Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Influenza A virus exists in almost all of homothermal animals and is the prime type leading to infection in humans and animals.
(2) Regulation is injected into the inking unit roller homothermal cvsco used.
(3) The homothermal cup of sour milk device has the advantages of multi-application, low cost, long service life, convenient portability and good effect.
(4) Sixth, the medical category, such as baby incubator, kit, homothermal mantle and operational tank.
(5) This article describes the actual use of 600,700,1000 and 1200 homothermal methanol converter internals in various plants.
More similar words: exothermal, isothermal, geothermal, hypothermal, hydrothermal, electrothermal, geothermal energy, psychomotor, thermal, dermal, thermally, athermal, nonthermal, homeotherm, subdermal, normothermia, thermotherapy, tiger moth, hyperthermal, epidermal, foster mother, ectodermal, endodermal, intradermal, transdermal, thermal spring, epidermal cell, permanent tooth, thermal pollution, British thermal units.