Random good picture Not show
1. The menu featured home-baked bread and sole.
2. Decorated in gingham, it offers scents inspired by home-baked pies.
3. Something boiled, meat and potatoes, home-baked bread.
4. On home-baked brown bread it takes the place of butter.
5. Over coffee and a home-baked cake they told me of their plans to marry her off.
6. Home-baked pizza is often a disappointment because of one simple error: too much sauce.
7. A piece of home-baked bread, say, left on your kitchen counter[Sentencedict], will get moldy relatively fast.
8. The owner-chef cooks up amazing breakfasts with home-baked goodies and local organic eggs and milk.
9. His wife Jean served warm English tea and home-baked biscuits.
10. That's why the smell of mom's home-baked cookies can still be recalled as fresh as though she were downstairs making them just now.
11. There is nothing more seductive than vanilla which evokes in most people cosy feelings of home-baked cakes, warmth and security.
12. An ideal family is a non-working wife, the caring, nurturing mother who greets children after school with a plate of home-baked cookies.
13. After four hot-cakes, eight strips of bacon, and all but two small glassfuls of the pitcher of milk, I complained of hunger, so she made me three eggs and a half loaf of toast from home-baked bread.
14. The Left Coast Inn has only a few rooms but serves them all well, and also cooks up amazing breakfasts with home-baked goodies and local organic eggs and milk.
15. They want to have it all: the job, the children, the home-baked cookies.
16. Subjects with tolerance to heated, but not unheated, milk continued to receive heated store-bought or home-baked products containing milk for 3 months and were then reassessed.
17. Home-made bread smells of something more than bread, and home-baked potato smelled the solely taste of potato: earthy and baked.
18. Another component of the ideal family is a non-working wife, the caring, nurturing mother who greets children after school with a plate of home-baked cookies.
19. Instead, I was given a plate and a large group of middle-aged ladies in headscarves took turns to pile it high with home-baked cakes and savoury pastries.
More similar words: baked, sun-baked, come back, comeback, half-baked, homeboy, baked goods, home-brew, homebred, homebody, baked potato, homebound, home-brewed, come back to earth, take-home, take home, bring home the bacon, homemaker, home away from home, a home from home, to bring home the bacon, take-home pay, home from home, ameba, bake, baker, bakery, come by, bakelite, come home to roost.