Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For you and your family, boss, during this holiday season!
2. We won't forget you this holiday season.
3. Wishing you all the happiness of the holiday season.
4. Air fares are more expensive during the holiday season.
5. The church was decked with holly for the holiday season.
6. The pool is open throughout the holiday season.
7. It was always the same in the holiday season.
8. It is intended to be on holiday season tours for at least three years.
9. Staff at St Tiggywinkles say the holiday season is bad news for wildlife because it means more cars in the countryside.
10. A fuel shortage got the holiday season off to a rocky start, and promises to cause further problems this month.
11. And what would the holiday season be without classical Christmas music?
12. It was now summer, and the holiday season had begun.
13. For the holiday season, they launched a thriving retail partnership,(sentencedict.com) with Discovery Channel media centers in Nature Company stores.
14. Edis was there in the holiday season, but lived at 32 Ladbroke Square, West London too.
15. Sales were up during the holiday season.
16. This holiday season, the organic farm the Proenza Schouler boys own in rural Massachusetts offered 20 grass-fed, free-range turkeys for sale.
17. Thank you for your hard work and patience on this holiday season.
18. Hotel rooms are difficult to find at the peak of the holiday season.
19. We always used to go on holiday at the fag end of the holiday season.
20. There are then severe shortages of accommodation for local people for the duration of the holiday season.
21. This road is solid with unyielding traffic for the duration of the holiday season.
22. Rocio Martinez was one of two Tijuana children struck in the head by stray rounds during the most recent holiday season.
23. Fresh goose is difficult to find except for during the holiday season, but frozen goose can be purchased the year around.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Airports are expecting a record crush of passengers this holiday season.
25. Whose bright idea was it to start major road repairs right at the start of the holiday season?
26. Tech investors generally have been nervous for some time about semiconductor and personal-computer demand, particularly over the holiday season.
27. I decided I would urge her to take some time off, what with the busy holiday season looming ahead.
28. Beardshaw and Morgan note the particular problem which letting for the holiday season creates in this popular resort area.
29. Candied citron peel is available at supermarkets, particularly around the holiday season.
30. This free how-to video clip shows what materials are needed to sew a handmade Christmas stocking for the holiday season.
More similar words: holidays, bank holidays, dry season, holiday, rainy season, on holiday, bank holiday, holidaymaker, public holiday, busman's holiday, package holiday, season, seasoned, seasonal, in season, off-season, off season, seasoning, seasonally, preseason, seasonable, out of season, high season, peak season, unseasonable, unseasonably, growing season, seasonal variation, Fridays, solidarity.