Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Staff criticized the way the history department was run.
2. The history department is part of the College of Arts and Sciences.
3. Also historical resource centre and family history department.
4. The history department would be expected to participate in this process and then match up their own practice to that agreed.
5. As usual, Mr. Ferguson, who teaches in Harvard's history department and business school,[sentencedict.com] uses his powerful narrative talents in these pages to give the reader a highly tactile sense of history.
6. The MIT Mix - Or How Does a History Department Work?
7. We study in history department, they study in philosophy department.
8. He transferred from engineering to the history department.
9. I am Janos Pekmester , assistant professor medieval history department at the University of Alba Iula.
10. Try wangling an invitation to a history department party.
11. The history department specialized in recording history in ancient China.
12. He graduated from History Department.
13. I am pleased to announce the enlargement of the History Department by three new teachers.
14. Tzu - hsiao is the star professor in the History Department, so of course he's no little imp.
More similar words: treasury department, department store, department, departmental, department head, fire department, sales department, state department, police department, department of state, justice department, service department, interdepartmental, education department, personnel department, marketing department, department of defense, department of justice, executive department, purchasing department, departmentalization, department of education, sanitation department, production department, department of agriculture, apartment, compartment, studio apartment, compartmentalize, glove compartment.