Random good picture Not show
1. This is the way we receive the historical data sheets.
2. Much of the historical data relate to the County Borough area.
3. The collection of historical data on natural hazards is important since it is clear that their spatial pattern varies through time.
4. The book dissects historical data to show how Napoleon ran his army.
5. The historical data based load flow determination strategy proposed is verified with power system dynamic simulation.
6. Metrics collected can be used as historical data for estimations and analyzing project behavioral trends.
7. Based on historical data , regression analysis method is used in population and economic development forecast process.
8. This group historical data is chosen from archives of treasury department of government archives countryman.
9. Decision support requires historical data, whereas operational databases do not typically maintain historical data.
10. These reports have plenty of historical data on the quarter's performance.
11. The current historical data can explain, geomancy of the south spread and Hahn people the third-time south moves of the route diagram Be basic to is consistent.
12. For professional analysis of historical data on stock, stock trend line drawn map software.
13. We must take care to reappraise the historical data we use to estimate the regression equation.
14. We must test it on historical data and learn how it performs under different conditions.
15. Some well-informed practitioners are highly sceptical of the reliability of corporate betas based on historical data.
16. Preparing both training and test input files will not depend on historical data sets,[Sentencedict] which are usually controlled by some one else.
17. We continue in this manner, using all but 20 percent of the historical data.
18. Neural nets can learn rule structures and patterns on their own from historical data or through experience.
19. In addition to the specific limitations, there is the general caution which should be exercised in using historical data to document social change.
20. Customarily we randomly select 20 to 30 percent of the historical data and put it aside prior to constructing the training set.
21. Third, the use of a large number of photographs, maps, historical data, as far as possible so that students of history have an intuitive feeling.
22. For the quality of applications on OLAP and DM, overdue and substantive detail data must be archived to be historical data, stored into the storage equipment which is off line or at lower level.
23. Sometime, a philosopher may write a note and compile historical data.
24. This professor is 28 this " collect of Nanjing massacre historical data " editor committee subeditor and interpreter committee member.
25. It has 13 Mbyte of non-volatile Flash memory for historical data storage with a loggingarchiving strategy that protects the data from loss or tampering.
26. It is proved by use of some modules and historical data. 3. Control cost to achieve return to scale.
27. H . Chinese - menu operation interface, simple and easy to apply, recording historical data and rising curves paperlessly.
28. The most accurate method of estimation is based on historical data.
29. Problems of accuracy hound us no matter what sources of historical data we use.
30. It is said in the historical circles that the failure of Great Revolution is due to Cheng Duxiu's Rightist capitulationism. Much historical data show that this conclusion meeds to be recomsidered.
More similar words: historical, ahistorical, historically, unhistorical, prehistorical, historical cost, historical method, historical context, rhetorical device, historic, historicity, prehistoric, oratorical, rhetorical, rhetorically, medical history, electrical storm, rhetorical question, natal day, statistical distribution, historian, puerto rican, signal distortion, allegorical, categorical, allegorically, memorial day, categorically, metaphorical, historiography.