Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A conference was held at the hill station, Dalat, between Giap and Pierre Messmer.
(2) The rich fled to the hill stations and the beggars followed them.
(3) The hill station also offers a fine golf course and excellent accommodations - worth the long winding drive.
(4) MTR Diamond Hill Station A 2 exit and then walking about 6 minutes.
(5) A hill station pioneered by the French in the early 20th century, Da Lat largely escaped the war; a town so pretty the US and North Vietnamese tacitly agreed not to bomb it.
(6) South Hamgyong white Jinshan Hill Station between the station and London were landslides buried railroad tracks, causing the road to run from 4 am start interrupt.
(7) At the same time, The Hill Station signature restaurant is a renovated French outpost, with a view from the clouds.
(8) Hill Station Vertical good.
(9) In the heat of summer the rich fled to the hill stations. Sentencedict.com
(10) From the tropics of Madras to the midst of the hill stations at Ootacumund and Kodaikanal.
(11) In Rawalpindi, we disappeared for 48 hours for an ostensible rest (I had feigned illness) in a Pakistani hill station in the foothills of the Himalayas—but our real destination was Beijing.
(12) Tashi spent his childhood in Darjeeling, the famed British hill station and tea growing area.
(13) FOREIGNERS have long been attracted to Sapa and its surrounding mountains in the far north of Vietnam. First it was the French colonists, who built a hill station there.
(14) Up ahead lay the decaying remnants of a French hill station where colonists used to while away their weekends when they ruled this Southeast Asian country.
(15) The first obstacle we faced was a guard for a Chinese construction company that was reconstructing the road up to the old hill station, as part of a major renovation project there.
More similar words: petrol station, filling station, station, statute of limitation, statute of limitations, stations, stationer, gustation, at station, gestation, substation, stationery, outstation, forestation, gas station, stationary, bus station, base station, infestation, incrustation, attestation, detestation, nation-state, molestation, gestational, subway station, work station, devastation, fire station, workstation.