Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Tom Hanks was miscast as an arrogant city high-flier.
2. The company was once a high-flier in the disk drive business.
3. What book has Pretoria now placed on its set reading list for trainee high-fliers in the country's diplomatic service?
4. His high-fliers were brought crashing back to earth by a 3-0 Tranmere victory, however.
5. All were aeronautical engineers; and all high-fliers in their particular field.
6. It was, she reflected, exactly the kind of place a high-flier like Luke would choose.
7. The company, a former high-flier, faced rumors ranging from selling by insiders to whether the accountants would certify the audit.
8. Highflier company has launched the R/C helicopter 50 with multinomial independent intellectual property –Aeolus 50.
More similar words: high-flown, highflyer, highflying, high-flying, high-five, flier, highfalutin, high fashion, high fidelity, high frequency, high-fidelity, very high frequency, sigh for, highlighted, highlighter, highlights, high and mighty, highlighting, highlight, flies, plier, dallier, outlier, pliers, relier, earlier, supplier, haulier, applier, collier.