Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Between them, Parliament and the King enacted, in the form of statutes, the highest laws of the realm.
2. Love is a temple, love the higher law.
3. But Christians are under a higher law than the law of this world.
4. He embraces, in the name of a higher law, a cult of death.
5. Higher law presented by Professor Korwin accounts for the paramountcy of American constitution law.
6. They only can force me who obey higher law than I.
7. But in almost all other matters, they were bound to a higher law.
8. The second chapter tells us that the American constitution has recepted the theory of "Lex, Rex"and due process of law and a theory of a higher law.
9. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.
More similar words: higher, high-end, highest, higher-up, higher education, highlighter, highlights, high and mighty, highlight, fatherland, overland, overlap, motherland, overlay, underlay, netherlands, hinterland, new netherland, cumberland, wonderland, interlace, superlative, switzerland, interlaced, the netherlands, overlapping, chamberlain, everlasting, pigheaded, high.