Random good picture Not show
1. He says poverty in Egypt remains high-up to 40% in some areas.
2. When will the high-up switch Tony and Denis?
3. "High-up officials in those (Iranian) agencies, which is an integral part of the Iranian government, were responsible for this plot," Holder told the news conference.
4. So if one of those high-up information management types visits you in the database engine room to talk data governance, give him or her a listen.
5. And none of them were in high-up, respected leadership positions.
6. But parrots are seen as bigger threat because they breed faster and nest in high-up spots.
7. At bottom both were troubled and ashamed, for he was a high-up son of Temperance.
8. And the cost of installing a small turbine is high-up to $22,000.
9. The rare phenomenon is created by light reflected from ice crystals in high-up cirrus clouds.
More similar words: high up, weigh up, rough up, cough up, plough up, uighur, highlighter, highlighted, highlights, high and mighty, highlighting, highlight, high, thigh, higher, highway, highly, high on, on high, higher-up, high sea, high bar, highball, higher up, sky-high, highest, high tea, high-low, high-end, high-hat.