Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. What you hear will incorporate high-fidelity sound, speech synthesis, and speech recognition.
2. They say it will make possible high-speed, high-fidelity transmission of large volumes of information, such as quantum encryption keys, via communications networks.
3. The suite of Boeing-produced training devices provides comprehensive, high-fidelity training for Longbow aircrews and maintenance personnel.
4. The latter "uses high-fidelity 3D virtual replicas of real plants or factories to remotely browse and influence industrial processes in realtime."
5. For high-fidelity emulations that include cycle accuracy, simulated CPU pipelines, and caching behaviors, the actual speed difference can be on the order of 1000 times slower.
6. In general, I'm a peak advocate of high-fidelity prototypes, either user prototypes, or live-data prototypes.
7. Many higher-priced(sentence dictionary), high-fidelity earphones can sound harsh playing digital music.
8. Computers handle vast quantities of information with extraordinarily high-fidelity copying and storage.
9. The physical implementation of a universal set of high-fidelity quantum gates is a key step in quantum computation.
10. Built-in 2.0 high-fidelity stereo speakers, as well let you take care and beauty eyes as easy to enjoy beautiful music.
11. You probably believe that your eyes register high-fidelity information about the absolute size, speed and distance of visible objects and that you respond based on these impartial data.
12. This echoes from its new high-fidelity machined chassis, representing the most exacting manufacturing process of any laptop made today.
13. Refine the design ideas that test best through multiple iterations, gradually moving from low-fidelity prototyping to high-fidelity representations that run on the computer.
14. This surface - mount 100 - watt loudspeaker is engineered for commercial venues that demand high-fidelity sound, powerful bass and proven reliability in a compact, stylish cabinet.
15. Some audiophiles try to listen tomusic at a quality level that is as close to the original performanceas possible using high-fidelity components.
16. It analyzes the industry cluster theory, the case of British High-fidelity Industry studies and the light of Chinese industry development and district economics growth as well.
17. It is a large amount of work to develop a large, complex high-fidelity simulation system, for example the full-tasking Flight Simulator, the Marine Engine Simulator.
More similar words: fidelity, infidelity, high-five, high quality, confidentiality, highfalutin, infidel, fidel castro, delight, high tide, sideline, guideline, delighted, guidelines, delightful, delightedly, delightfully, take delight in, go through fire and water, reliability, eligibility, believability, unreliability, highlighted, highlighter, highlights, high and mighty, highlight, in the limelight, high.