Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Companies want assurance of reliable, high-capacity telecommunications for access to the Internet and other data networks.
2. The fiber-to-the-curb architecture provides high-capacity switched digital network services to optical network units serving multiple residences.
3. The Linotype machine and high-capacity rotary press produced mass circulation newspapers, which-until radio and television came along-largely replaced personal-encounter politics.
4. But telephone companies building long-distance, high-capacity transmission lines have not been slow to take up the challenge.
5. The high-capacity magazine also was made from semi - translucent polymer, and holds 50 rounds in two rows.
6. Keep it loaded with fast film, or a high-capacity card.
7. It includes dedicated bus lanes and high-capacity buses.
8. A high-capacity axial-flow pump mated to the powerful 635 cm3 2-stroke Twin delivered tremendous thrust across the rev range.
9. The high-capacity booster pump station for water conveyance used to be designed as in-line relay to keep on the water head. By this way it will be smaller space requirement and low investment.
10. WIN-T will provide the high-capacity network backbone that will link warfighters across the battlefield.
11. To provide users with high-capacity, long - term data retention solutions.
11. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
12. How to use: 1. First into two high-capacity battery on the 5th to the edge of the battery box.
13. LMDS's advantages include high-capacity, multi-services, fast engineering completion, fast recoupment, construction on user's requirements and low network operation and maintenance expense.
14. A high-capacity and multi - channel digital watermarking algorithm is presented in this paper.
15. But new modems and networks let them communicate over high-capacity cable lines.
16. The interelectrode dielectric adopts the polypropylene film with surface coarsening which is easy to impregnate so as to enhance the reliability of high-capacity capacitor.
17. The author gives a detailed description of the main performance parameters, parts and components as well as working principles of a high-capacity and highspeed enclosed type gear test stand.
18. A team at the Chemnitz University of Technology in Germany, led by Matthias Rosenberger, has transformed the usefulness of the test by feeding its results into high-capacity computers.
19. Floccule formed by mixing clay with partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide (HPAM) was a kind of plugging agent used to block the high-capacity channel of strata.
20. HC3, the next generation of Army SATCOM, is a family of reconfigurable communications terminals that will provide soldiers with high-capacity, multiband, multimode connectivity.
21. Passenger Dedicated Line(PDL) is a fast, safe, comfortable, low power, high-capacity new mode of transport, it break the competitive pattern among traditional air, road, rail transport modes.
More similar words: capacity, incapacity, overcapacity, load capacity, field capacity, cubic capacity, vital capacity, mental capacity, at full capacity, capacity factor, memory capacity, earning capacity, channel capacity, seating capacity, capacity planning, carrying capacity, productive capacity, capacitor, capacitance, incapacitate, rapacity, incapacitated, incapacitating, incapacitation, capacious, opacity, high court, high class, high-class, highchair.