Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He had straight A's all through high school.
(2) People used to call me Mr Popularity at high school, but they were being ironic.
(3) You were my high school sweetheart, And still are.
(4) Another name for secondary school is high school.
(5) He was a real nerd in high school - I can't believe he's so handsome now.
(6) He'd dropped out of high school at the age of 16.
(7) Teenagers who drop out of high school have trouble finding jobs.
(8) In high school, I was very unpopular, and I did encounter a little prejudice.
(9) Secondary school means junior school and high school.
(10) He played football in high school.
(11) After high school, we bought a camper van and travelled cross-country for two months.
(12) We were friends in high school.
(13) Jeff played intramural basketball in high school.
(14) Most high school girls say they want to be thinner.
(15) They bushwhacked our high school team when they used college players.
(16) He received his certification as a high school English teacher.
(17) She was completely wild in high school.
(18) Julia got straight As in high school.
(19) Mary dated a lot during high school.
(20) Jerry graduated from high school last year.
(21) He buddied up with a student from another high school. Sentencedict.com
(22) Are you in high school or are you still in the grades?
(23) The top one-third of all high school graduates are entitled to an education at the California State University.
(24) The master diplomaed him a high school diploma.
(25) I've moved on since high school, and now I don't have much in common with some of my old friends.
(26) Research suggests that children whose parents split up are more likely to drop out of high school.
(27) Only 18.8% of the class of 1982 had some kind of diploma four years after high school, versus 45% of the class of 1972.
(28) I am very delighted to hear you have successfully passed the high school certificate examination.As one of your intimate friends,I feel very proud of you and have a smack of your happiness.
(29) The county Board of Education has decided to cancel high school gymnastics and golf programs.
(30) Her hatred of authority led to her expulsion from high school.