Random good picture Not show
(1) It is towards high definition programs that take a long time to write.
(2) Nevertheless the Finale is given high definition characterisation, through scrupulously worked articulation, and a fine rhythmic sense.
(3) In some cases, cameras which produce high definition close-up pictures are linked to video recorders or to screens in police stations.
(4) The result is crystal clear, three dimensional, high definition views on the simulator's wall size screen.
(5) Keyword : The digital television; high definition; The television line ( TVL ).
(6) TOKYO (Reuters) - Sales of high definition Blu-ray DVD recorders are zooming up in Japan as consumers take to the new generation of home movie entertainment after the end of a bitter format war.
(7) With the screen of the best quality, high definition TV play, TV recording function.
(8) Elevate your high definition experience - view your photos on your HDTV using the KODAK EASYSHARE HDTV Dock.
(9) This paper an architecture AVS high definition decoder with the operating frequency of 150 MHz.
(10) The high definition digital television is a complex system(Sentencedict.com), in which the demultiplexing is the reverse process of digital multiplexing.
(11) An EC bus controller of high definition television ( HDTV ) based on MIPS IP core is presented.
(12) fireworks, Fourth of July, United States, Independence Day Sun Over NYC: Jim Souza calls this complex, defined panoramic display an "HD" or "high definition" effect.
(13) High Definition DVD promotional site for the official Johnny Cash biopic, Walk The Line.
(14) The employed processing units include a high definition H. 264 compression engine, a JPEG engine for still image compression.
(15) Blu - ray and HD DVD are both designed for use with high definition televisions.
(16) We can improve the work efficiency and make our life more happiness by using the high definition rediffusion system on the OB Van.
(17) Many retirees are couch potatoes who like popping cold beers and relaxing in front of their $2500 wide-screen high definition television set.
(18) These games are more popular now that they are available in high definition.
(19) The corrosion monitoring system using inductance probe, featuring short response time and high definition due to the continuous monitoring, has been widely used in corrosion monitoring.
(20) Every game of NRL and AFL plus live tennis. From the red to high definition, Fox Sports is the name of the game this September.
(21) An Invar shadow-mask kinescope with a large screen and high definition requires temperature compensation by means of a laterally-welded bimetal spring lamination with a smaller bending displacement. Sentencedict.com
(22) This product uses the conch engine model with consistent LG and silver grey color, have color of STN65K high definition advocate screen, 40 chord ring, two-way loudhailer .
(23) They work best when showing movies or TV programs made in true high definition.
(24) Warm NOTE:This product is used 100% Egyptian cotton Spiraea environmental protection, all cotton imports AUXILIARY of the original materials and high definition drawings, quality assurance!
(25) There are no menus, no settings, no video light, no optical viewfinder, no special effects, no headphone jack, no high definition, no lens cap, no memory card.
(26) In addition to displaying computer input, this LMD181MD/CV model has the optional video input modules and may be used to display NTSC, PAL, and High Definition video.
(27) A new type of photoconductive target is put forward in this paper and it can be adopted as the target of high definition camera tube.
(28) This new type of photoconductive target has got the advantages of both the fast and slow electron scanning when fast electron scanning is adopted in it, moreover, it has got high definition.
(29) Well, IFA is an exciting place, and we use this occasion to bring to market some real new innovations and, and clearly in the area of TV, we are right in the middle of the high definition revolution.
(30) It has a wide-angled lens that captures and produces accurate color and brilliance in the high definition mode.
More similar words: definition, redefinition, definitive, definite, indefinite, definitely, indefinitely, initiation, defining, infinitive, ab initio, aswan high dam, ignition, munition, higher education, define, cognition, inanition, munitions, defined, admonition, ammunition, redefine, premonition, recognition, definable, undefined, sanitization, ill-defined, refining.