Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Monopulse radar is widely used for its high angle measurement and powerful jamming performance.
2) In drilling high angle deviated holes, friction is the main factor affecting the effective WOB.
3) When a fighter aircraft or missile flies at high angle of attack(AOA),(http://sentencedict.com/high angle.html) asymmetric vortexes are produced from the forebody and induce strong side force and yawing moment.
4) High angle of attack wind tunnel test techniques is necessary for development of high - maneuverability flight vehicles.
5) Monopulse radar is widely used for its high angle measurement and powerful anti - jamming performance .
6) The results indicate that the initial uniphase ferrite microstructure gradually developed into equiaxed ultrafine-grained microstructure with high angle boundaries as the pass number increased.
7) The gegenschein is distinguished from zodiacal light by the high angle of reflection.
8) The gegenschein is distinguished from zodiacal light near the Sun by the high angle of reflection.
9) A new type bottom hole assembly is provided for high angle deviated and hard formation.
10) The model featured an adjustable cruciform tail , a kite - shaped wing mounted at a high angle of incidence and a moveable weight to alter the center of gravity.
11) The experimental investigation of the effect of winglet on the spatial vortex of slender body at high angle of attack is presented.
12) Remark: Deck Armor can protect the fire damage from high angle attack and damage from bomb.
13) It was also debated in this article that the mechanism of deep overbite of high angle, sence of the amount of intrusion of incisors and notice in using utility arch.
More similar words: right-angled triangle, high and mighty, high and low, high and dry, right angle, right-angled, straight angle, right triangle, high altitude, big hand, shanghai, angle, angled, dangle, mangle, Angles, wangle, angler, jangle, bangle, tangle, tangled, spangle, wrangle, mangled, dangler, weigh anchor, wrangler, strangle, untangle.