Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The police descended on their hide-out.
2. The police tracked the terrorists to their hide-out.
3. Eg: The police descended on their hide-out.
4. Finding that hide-out is a first step,(http://sentencedict.com) but years of research lie ahead.
5. The police thwarted the robbers'plans by finding their hide-out and arresting them.
6. 'It's generally safe to use any hide-out twice.
7. When three leading monks from Nalanda reached his hide-out , he refused to accept their plea to return to his old university.
8. But then, on Aug. 10, police found Madhoun's hide-out, and his world collapsed.
9. One hide-out was found earlier in blood cells called macrophages. Another pool was discovered in memory T-cells, and research began on attacking those.
10. When they got to their forest hide-out they divided up the loot.
11. Isn't this a splendid hide-out?
12. He read it (along with the weapons' location) in the Bible: it was "first stated by a code in the Bible as the hide-out for nuclear weapons...
13. He rushed into the forest and ran to the gang's hide-out.
14. We can come here once again ", said Julia. " It's generally safe to use any hide-out twice. But not for another month or two, of course. "
More similar words: hideout, hide out, hideous, hideously, hideousness, ride out, inside out, turn inside out, fade-out, fade out, hide, chide, chided, cowhide, hideaway, rawhide, video, hide from, ride off, ride on, phosphide, hide-and-seek, hidebound, mujahideen, ideogram, wide-open, outside of, tide over, wide open, decide on.