Random good picture Not show
1. The police tracked the criminal to his hideout.
2. Police battered down the door of the thieves' hideout.
3. The police descended on their hide-out.
4. The police came upon the hideout purely by chance.
5. A crafty person has more than one hideout.
6. The guerrillas had a hideout in the mountains.
7. The police tracked the terrorists to their hide-out.
8. The police officer was covered by her colleagues while she ran towards the gunman's hideout.
9. The hideout is clearly visible from the air.
10. A reclusive ex-rock-star's London mansion is used as a hideout by a violent protection racket thug, played by James Fox.
11. He guessed, rightly, that the kidnappers did not want their hideout discovered - at least, not yet.
12. From a sandbagged window, he points out the hideouts of his neighbour and his enemy.
13. The designers designed a terrific pirate galleon and a thrilling Lost Boys' hideout.
14. Police raided the gang's hideout on Thursday,(http://sentencedict.com) arresting six people.
15. He must have been watching, presumably after finding his hideout violated.
16. It is believed that the guerrillas have a hideout in the southern mountains.
17. The navigators would disappear into their hideout and work out their courses and prepare their charts.
18. When Jean-Claude emerged from the hide-out, he held out his arm and dragged me into the dark cave.
19. He flits from hideout to hideout.
20. Eg: The police descended on their hide-out.
21. Finding that hide-out is a first step, but years of research lie ahead.
22. The police thwarted the robbers'plans by finding their hide-out and arresting them.
23. 'It's generally safe to use any hide-out twice.
24. When three leading monks from Nalanda reached his hide-out , he refused to accept their plea to return to his old university.
25. But then, on Aug. 10, police found Madhoun's hide-out, and his world collapsed.
26. One hide-out was found earlier in blood cells called macrophages. Another pool was discovered in memory T-cells, and research began on attacking those.
27. When they got to their forest hide-out they divided up the loot.
28. She could only pray that Dana had come to her senses and had left before they arrived at Garry's hide-out.
29. He read it (along with the weapons' location) in the Bible: it was "first stated by a code in the Bible as the hide-out for nuclear weapons...
30. He rushed into the forest and ran to the gang's hide-out.
More similar words: hideout, hide out, hideous, hideously, hideousness, ride out, inside out, turn inside out, fade-out, fade out, hide, chide, chided, cowhide, hideaway, rawhide, video, hide from, ride off, ride on, phosphide, hide-and-seek, hidebound, mujahideen, ideogram, wide-open, outside of, tide over, wide open, decide on.