Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The police tracked the criminal to his hideout.
2. Police battered down the door of the thieves' hideout.
3. The police descended on their hide-out.
4. The police came upon the hideout purely by chance.
5. A crafty person has more than one hideout.
6. The guerrillas had a hideout in the mountains.
7. The police tracked the terrorists to their hide-out.
8. The police officer was covered by her colleagues while she ran towards the gunman's hideout.
9. The hideout is clearly visible from the air.
10. A reclusive ex-rock-star's London mansion is used as a hideout by a violent protection racket thug, played by James Fox.
11. He guessed, rightly, that the kidnappers did not want their hideout discovered - at least, not yet.
12. From a sandbagged window, he points out the hideouts of his neighbour and his enemy.
13. The designers designed a terrific pirate galleon and a thrilling Lost Boys' hideout.
14. Police raided the gang's hideout on Thursday,(http://sentencedict.com) arresting six people.
15. He must have been watching, presumably after finding his hideout violated.
16. It is believed that the guerrillas have a hideout in the southern mountains.
17. The navigators would disappear into their hideout and work out their courses and prepare their charts.
18. When Jean-Claude emerged from the hide-out, he held out his arm and dragged me into the dark cave.
19. He flits from hideout to hideout.
20. Eg: The police descended on their hide-out.
21. Finding that hide-out is a first step, but years of research lie ahead.
22. The police thwarted the robbers'plans by finding their hide-out and arresting them.
23. 'It's generally safe to use any hide-out twice.
24. When three leading monks from Nalanda reached his hide-out , he refused to accept their plea to return to his old university.
25. But then, on Aug. 10, police found Madhoun's hide-out, and his world collapsed.
26. One hide-out was found earlier in blood cells called macrophages. Another pool was discovered in memory T-cells, and research began on attacking those.
27. When they got to their forest hide-out they divided up the loot.
28. She could only pray that Dana had come to her senses and had left before they arrived at Garry's hide-out.
29. He read it (along with the weapons' location) in the Bible: it was "first stated by a code in the Bible as the hide-out for nuclear weapons...
30. He rushed into the forest and ran to the gang's hide-out.
More similar words: hideout, hide out, hideous, hideously, hideousness, ride out, inside out, turn inside out, fade-out, fade out, hide, chide, chided, cowhide, hideaway, rawhide, video, hide from, ride off, ride on, phosphide, hide-and-seek, hidebound, mujahideen, ideogram, wide-open, outside of, tide over, wide open, decide on.