Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He never married, but had an illegitimate son, Hezekiah Knowles.
2. Hezekiah was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem twenty-nine years.
3. Hezekiah spoke encouragingly to all the Levites showed good understanding of the service of the LORD.
4. The LORD Hezekiah and spared the people.
5. Hezekiah gave orders to prepare storerooms in the temple of the LORD, and this was done.
6. And the sons of Neariah ; Elioenai, and Hezekiah, and Azrikam, three.
7. After all that Hezekiah had so faithfully done, Sennacherib king of Assyria came and invaded Judah. He laid siege to the fortified cities, thinking to conquer them for himself.
8. So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah.
9. Then Hezekiah put questions to the priests and Levites about the store of goods.
10. Do not let Hezekiah mislead you when he says,'The LORD will deliver us.
11. So the Lord saved Hezekiah and the people of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib king of Assyria and from the hand of all others. He took care of them on every side.
12. Then Hezekiah questioned the priests and the Levites concerning the heaps.
13. And the LORD hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people.
14. And Isaiah said unto Hezekiah, Hear the word of the Lord.
15. And Hezekiah his son succeeded him as king.
16. Beware lest Hezekiah persuade you, saying, The LORD will deliver us.
17. Hezekiah was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem twenty-nine years. His mother's name was Abijah daughter of Zechariah.
18. Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, That which thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria I have heard.
19. In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.
20. Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah , and said unto him, What said these men?
21. In symbol, God would turn the clock back for Hezekiah and give him extension of life.
22. The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
23. There were others who had at one time served God alone (possibly because of the influence of Hezekiah) but had backslidden , likely returning to idolatry.sentencedict.com/hezekiah.html
24. Now it came to pass in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah, that Sennacherib king of Assyria came up against all the defenced cities of Judah, and took them.
25. For the next few days we'll read from 2 Chronicles to see how King Hezekiah helped the people learn how to worship and serve God again.
26. Sennacherib's officers spoke against the LORD God and against his servant Hezekiah.
27. Between Ahaz and Manasseh there was 29 - year reign of King Hezekiah.
28. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.
29. Then Isaiah son of Amoz sent a message to Hezekiah: 'This is what the Lord , the God of Israel, says: I have heard your prayer concerning Sennacherib king of Assyria.
30. Sennacherib's officers spoke against the LORD God against his servant Hezekiah.
More similar words: ezekiel, hezbollah, kiang, hematochezia, aphakia, slovakia, sign of the zodiac, leukoplakia, isaiah, pariah, rupiah, messiah, shariah, czechoslovakia, jeremiah, nehemiah, czechoslovakian, zechariah, zephaniah, peking, seeking, book of nehemiah, austria-hungary, reeking, ramekin, limekiln, pekinese, free kick, rekindle, cheekily.