Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is a heroin addict.
2. I was a recovering heroin addict who befriends Nastassja Kinski's character.
3. We know he's a heroin addict.
4. So,[sentencedict.com/heroin addict.html] how does a lawyer become a heroin addict?
5. Probably he a heroin addict. That would explain why he was so weak.
6. In that case I'm a homosexual heroin addict.
7. The typical urban heroin addict has dropped out of school by his early teens.
8. There was this other guy who was either an aging rocker or a heroin addict, or both.
9. She was sharing a room with a girl called Anita, an ex heroin addict.
10. Conclusion ILLLI can effectively reduce the blood viscosity and improve theof hemorheology the heroin addict.
11. You don't expect your child to grow up to be a heroin addict.
More similar words: nonaddictive, addict, addicted, addictive, addiction, in addition, drug addict, in addition to, drug-addicted, drug addiction, cocaine addict, alcohol addiction, heroin, zero in, heroine, zeroing, add insult to injury, gastrointestinal, gastrointestinal tract, gastrointestinal system, add in, baddie, adding, laddie, caddie, caddis, faddish, baddish, wadding, padding.