Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Voiding cystourethrography demonstrated a dog - ear bladder herniation into the right scrotum.
2) Key words: disc herniation, discectomy, outcome, quality of life, disability.
3) Simple reduction of bladder herniation with herniorrhaphy was accomplished through an inguinal incision.
4) Objective : To evaluate CT and CT myelography ( CTM ) in diagnosis of lumbar disc herniation.
5) Study Design. A prospective study of patients undergoing lumbar disc herniation surgery.
6) To explore the effect of cerebelli hiatus incision of severe brain injury complicated from tentorial herniation.
7) Materials and Methods PCD and CNL were performed in 66 patients with cervical disk herniation.
8) Methods: The clinical materials of the 123 Patients suffering sequestered lumbar disc herniation were studyed retrospectively.
9) Objectives : To introduce an operative method for the extreme - lateral lumbar disc herniation.
10) CTM or MRI were more valuable for diagnosis of thoracic disc herniation.
11) Group A and B were L 4 - 5 of lumbar disc herniation.
12) Conclusion: The traction - rotation manipulation is the safest manipulation when treat intervertebral disk herniation.
13) Objective To evaluate the long - term effect of discectomy for lumbar disc herniation.
14) Objective To assess the limitation of computed tomography ( CT ) in the diagnosis of cervical disc herniation.
15) Objective To explore the efficacy of surgical treatment for different types of cervical intervertebral disc herniation.
16) Objective To study the results of the intertransverse approach for single far lateral lumbar disc herniation.
17) Objective To discuss the diagnosis and treatment of the extreme lateral lumbar disc herniation.
18) Magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI ) proides a powerful tool for assessing the degree of DD and herniation.
19) Objective : To study the application of Micro - Endoscopy Disectomy ( MED ) in the treatment of lumbar disc herniation.
20) Objective To observe the effectiveness of the cervical disc herniation treated by non - operative therapies.
More similar words: herniate, hiatal hernia, herniated disc, modernisation, modernization, westernization, fraternization, miniaturisation, miniaturization, microminiaturization, internationalization, international relations, national rifle association, alternation of generations, international organization, diaphragmatic hernia, hernia, expatiation, ingratiation, satiation, Hibernian, aviation, fornication, ionizing radiation, deviation, obviation, inguinal hernia, foliation, expiation, filiation.