Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. For six weeks Henry David Thoreau tutored the Brownson children.
2. Henry David Thoreau: That man is the richest whose pleasure are the cheapest.
3. Henry David Thoreau was a famous American nature writer and preservation thinker of the 19~ ( th ) century.
4. Henry David Thoreau ( 1817 - 1862 ) was an American man of letters.
5. To Henry David Thoreau the answer is a decisive and resounding " No "!
6. "It was his peculiar doctrine that a man has a perfect right to interfere by force with the slaveholder, in order to rescue the slave" (Henry David Thoreau).
7. Henry David Thoreau ( 1817 - 1862 , American naturalist andphilosopher ) was born in Concord in 1817.
8. Henry David Thoreau: "A truly rich man doesn't have money, but rather courage, truth, and an inner glory that transcends the passiveness of our physical beings.
9. His secretary, Henry David Thoreau wrote Walden, a source of inspiration for hippies a century later.
10. The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation ( Henry David Thoreau ).
10. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. I harbored a zealous admiration for literature's impoverished, ill-fated greats: John Keats, Stephen Crane, Henry David Thoreau—all were paupers, and all died young.
12. From 1841 - 1843, Emerson entertained in his home the naturalist and author Henry David Thoreau.
13. Philosophers such as Thomas Paine, John Stuart Mill, and Henry David Thoreau expanded the concept.
14. That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest. --- Henry David Thoreau.
More similar words: thoreau, henry ii, henry ford, david, henry clay, henry's law, henry viii, patrick henry, star of david, david ricardo, there and then, authoress, thoracic cavity, width, bandwidth, everyday, every day, terpsichorean, expiry date, primary data, delivery date, davit, secondary data, Easier said than done, affidavit, compensatory damages, and then, No rose without a thorn, avid, jefferson davis.