Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Celie strived not to conform to a stereotyped henpecked housebound wife.
2. Rip Van Winkle, a kindly, lazy, henpecked man, set out for a remote part of the Catskill Mountains.
3. He is a typical henpecked husband.
4. Amoeba or Henpecked Husband? hey ? e One and the Same!
5. Mr Wilson is henpecked by his wife; she wears the pants in that family.
6. A henpecked husband is one who always agrees to do what his wife wants.
7. After getting married, he turns to be henpecked.
8. Among Chinese philosophers, Wang Yang - ming was henpecked. "
9. Coward henpecked, my wife always says before a stranger afraid of him.
9. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. Shanghai men are jokingly called henpecked husbands.
11. A henpecked husband always gives in to his wife.
12. People refer the man who was afraid of his wife as henpecked.
13. In some polygamous species, such as the patas monkey, the males become henpecked.
14. He's not a man who takes kindly to being henpecked.
15. Mr. Wrong a short novel written by Yi Shu, describes the lives of henpecked men.
16. When they returned home, Tun - weng said, " Our Eldest must certainly be henpecked.
17. He compared the a marriage in which the wife was bossing around her henpecked husband.
18. He is such a muddlehead; I can see he's going to be henpecked.
19. Only a coward is still sitting there not moving, we think that only this is henpecked.
More similar words: henpeck, decked, wrecked, checked, bedecked, unchecked, high-necked, shipwrecked, woodpecker, green pepper, when pigs fly, chicken pox, chickenpox, in perspective, peck, speck, speckle, peckish, backed, docked, sacked, packed, cocked, sucked, wicked, locked, licked, tucked, shocked, cracked.