Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Hemoconcentration occurred in case one on the 4 th postoperative day, followed by cerebral thrombosis and lung infection, and died of multiple system organ failure on the 12 th postoperative day.
(2) It is concluded that the hemoconcentration due to the plasma re distribution at the moment of strenuous running is one of physiological compensation mechanism adapting to the strenuous exercise.
(3) The chicks showed extremely poor growth rate, high mortality, hemoconcentration.
(4) The treatment for OHSS is predominantly supportive, with the correction of electrolyte imbalances and expansion of intravascular volume thereby reducing hemoconcentration and promoting diuresis.
(5) In severe forms, the syndrome is characterized by ovarian enlargement, ascites, hemoconcentration, hypercoagulability, pleural effusion, oliguria, and liver function abnormalities.
More similar words: concentration, concentration camp, concentrative, concentrating, concentrate, concentrated, concentrate on, detention centre, centralization, concentric, decentralization, democratization, democratisation, entrance examination, centripetal acceleration, no consideration, demonstration, remonstration, contravention, conceptualisation, take into consideration, contraindication, transnational corporation, conception, central heating, bronchoconstriction, conceptional, contraption, contraction, preconception.