Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To explore P53 expression on malignant hematopathy especially acute leukemia patients and its relationship with chemotherapeutic tolerant.
2. Chinese herbal medicine administration in patients of malignant hematopathy might reduce the complications and plays certain role in promoting recovery of hematopoietic function.
3. Standard of diagnosis and therapeutic effect of hematopathy.
4. Methods: To diagnose hematopathy with bone marrow biopsy and bone marrow aspiration.
5. Professor Wu Hanxiang is a nationally famous senior physician and has an abundance of of successful experience in dealing with hematopathy for decades of years.
6. Combining the clinic, they research various information, solutions, and clinic therapies of hematopathy together and make their leechcraft more exquisite.
7. Objective To evaluate the indications, complications, and effect of splenectomy performed in patients suffering from hematopathy.
8. As an important method of treating many disease such an some hematopathy and cancer, bone marrow transplant(BMT) has been widely used in clinical.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. Zhang ZN. Standard of diagnosis and therapeutic effect of hematopathy. Beijing: Science Press. 1998 : 48 . Chinese.
10. With unique Chinese traditional medicine formula, exquisite leechcraft , and year's clinic experience, Mr. Yang cures hematopathy patients from the whole country for more than twenty years.
11. Vitamin P has some good effect on strengthening our capillaries and preventing us from Hematopathy and Cardio-Cerebral-Vascular diseases.
12. Objective:To investigate the efficacy of fluconazole. Itraconazole and liposome amphotericin B theraphy IFI patients with hematopathy.
13. Objective To investigate the significance of bone marrow biopsy(BMB) and paraffin-embedded section in the diagnoses of hematopathy.
14. Objective To evaluate the feasibility and effect of the treatment of hematopathy by laparoscopy plus small incision splenectomy.
15. Conclusion Umbilical cord blood transplantation is an effective way to treat children's malignant and nonmalignant hematopathy.
16. Objective To investigate the nosocomial infection(NI) in patients with hematopathy, so as to prevent and control NI.
More similar words: stomatopathy, hepatopathy, hemopathy, hematopoietic, hematopoiesis, allopathy, myopathy, osteopathy, angiopathy, myelopathy, neuropathy, hydropathy, homeopathy, dermopathy, adenopathy, gastropathy, psychopathy, retinopathy, cardiopathy, enteropathy, homoeopathy, nephropathy, naturopathy, arthropathy, cerebropathy, arteriopathy, radiculopathy, spondylopathy, mathematical, mathematics.