Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We have a new prime minister at the helm.
2. Mr. Helm plans to assert that the bill violates the First Amendment.
3. When Mr Davies retired, his daughter took the helm.
4. He has been at the helm of Lonrho for 31 years.
5. He was determined to helm the exhibition.
6. Wright took the helm at the food retailer in December 2001.
7. With Steve Lewis at the helm, we are certain of success.
8. Who was at the helm when the collision occurred?
9. The helm evolved gradually from the conical Norman helmet, ear flaps being added.
10. Thrusting the helm hard over, he shot clear of the motor yacht's wind-shadow.
11. Step into the wheelhouse and take the helm on a dark and stormy night!
12. Mitchell at the helm, Sanders and his fancy footwork, Moore and his mind-blowing numbers.
13. Down with the helm!
14. Instead he told her to take the helm.
15. Isaac resembled a captain at the helm in high seas.
16. In the week that he'd been at the helm of the Anpetuwi ship there had been a remarkable change in atmosphere.
17. You at the helm of the small(sentencedict.com), wooden sailing boat with the green line around it.
18. He and his three-piece combo will helm the nine-week tour, visiting 41 cities.
20. The boat seemed very slow to answer to any movement of the helm.
21. The company began to make profits again with the new managing director at the helm.
22. Rex, his watch companion, was still in the cockpit attending to the helm.
23. Bailiffs stripped the Forester's Arms last year when Mr Helm could not keep up rent payments.
24. Estes Kefauver by party leaders, with Harry Truman at their helm.
25. Julia, 45, will now deputise for anchorman Trevor McDonald, taking the helm only on Sunday evenings and holidays.
26. For the record, Allan Border has had only one birthday at the helm, on July 27, 1989.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. After Smith's departure, his deputy Nick Logan began a glittering career at the helm.
28. I doubt very much a mild-mannered Captain Stubing is at the helm of that ship.
29. I have decided that now is the time to retire as Captain and that some one else should take the helm.
30. To his amazement he saw a foreign sailor at the helm.
More similar words: helmet, overwhelm, overwhelming, hotel manager, held, shelf, hell, help, shell, helen, hello, bushel, help out, helium, shelter, satchel, nutshell, helping, ice shelf, blithely, cannot help, helpful, sheltered, shellfish, and the like, to the life, on the left, on the line, bombshell, helpless.